Wednesday, April 1, 2009
American Idol
Hey! I noticed I haven't posted in a month and I couldn't believe it! Time has flown by so fast! I wanted to tell you all about my excitement for this season of American Idol. Even though I can't just sit down and watch it all the way through due to feeding Ethan or getting Preston ready for bed. I really enjoy all of the contestants and their differences this year. My favorite singers are are : Anoop, Danny, Allison, Chris, and Adam. I like Megan Joy's voice, the jazzy style, she is unique, but I did not like the song she sang last night, or the week before. I think she might have a chance to go home. I usually really like Matt Giraurd, but I didn't like his song choice last night. I think Scott from Scottsdale is so talented, but his song choices are kind of interesting, even though I did like that he chose a Billy Joel song last night. It will be interesting to see who goes home tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kris was really good last night! I hate that I like him, but I really like Adam! He is so weird though!
Post a Comment