Sunday, April 5, 2009

Win a Nursing Cover!


Go to SewMuchAdo .blogspot.com and sign up! I hope I win! It would be so nice to have one because it can be so uncomfortable to nurse out in public. All of the material on her blog is so cute too! So go and check it out!

2 comments:

Tim and Mandi said...

Hi there! This is Mandi Cook...i don't know if your remember us from the lake mary ward or not, but I just wanted to say hi! Your boys are so cute. We actually just had our second as well...a girl! my blog is mandtacs.blogspot.com...I found your on jen penrods! BTW i have a nursing cover and I love it...I hope you win!

The John Family said...

The pictures of the girls with their easter dresses were taken by our house in the community next to ours. I took them!