Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Contemplating...

Hey Blog Readers!
I have been contemplating for sometime whether I should make my blog private. I thought to myself, "oh that's no fun" because I love to blog hop(guilty:) I then added a live feedjet just to see who came on my blog and that was interesting. Who in Pennsylvania knows me? hmmm. So anyway, the needle that broke the hay stack was the Oprah I saw today about internet predators and it got me thinking. So it is just a thought right now, but I might do it. Leave your email if you want to continue to follow my blog. Thanks!

30 comments:

Crafty Cowgirl said...

vicki_M_@hotmail.com

Natalie said...

natalie357@gmail.com

Nikki Owens said...

hey shauna!

nbutler25@hotmail.com

Tim and Mandi said...

I just found your blog, but it would be fun to keep following! mandisue8@hotmail.com

Jodi said...

Hey, it's Jodi Crick (now Arrieus). Would love to follow your blog!!! My email is j_crick@hotmail.com

A Farmer's Wife said...

Shauna - I am not sure how I stumbled onto your blog...I think I stumbled onto Brooke's first but anyway I think it's so fun to read your blog and if you go private I would love to be invited. My brother and I grew up with Joel. So fun to see your happy growing family! Sincerely, Xela Carmichael Lanier

Lindsay said...

Hi Shauna,

You can add me to your list:
lindsay_hudson@msn.com

Thanks.. Linds.

The Karafa Family said...

mkarafa@usatoday.com

Ange said...

angemessinger@hotmail.com

Sarah Pace said...

I would love to keep following your blog if that is ok!
sarahpace12@yahoo.com

Curtis Family said...

Add me to your list too!!!

curtis.emilia@gmail.com

Amber said...

i too love to blog hop, and it makes me sad that other people cant find me because my blog is private...but i enjoy the feeling of safety better and really all the blog is for is my family...friends is an added bonus...but close friends :)

add me!
aklaproth@yahoo.com

The John Family said...

I want an invite! shari.john@gmail.com

Jamie Taylor said...

Big fan of the privacy. I totally agree. It's just nice to know that people can't do a google search and "happen" upon my family.

My e-mail is: music_gal27@hotmail.com

Valerie said...

vfrazier@gmail.com

Rachel John said...

Count us in too Shauna. It's Josh from Josh and Rachel. Joel has my email, tell him to give it to you or I will break his arm.

And didn't what's-their-name from EA move to Pennsylvania after leaving college? I can't remember, oh well

Karma Jones said...

Joel,
Well add me if you do make it private.
Will Stone
live2snowboard@gmail.com

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Me too me too!
csmoore24@hotmail.com

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Me too me too!
csmoore24@hotmail.com

Sara said...

Just a little note to say reassure that some of the places you "don't know" are still friendlies. I don't know when I stumbled on your blog, but I check back from time to time to see how your little family is doing. Don't know if you remember me or not (I was Sara Weech) but I knew both of you at EA - we're in Davenport, IA at chiropractic school. Your boys are adorable! :)

Sara said...

"say" or "reassure"... not both. I should check my notes before I post them, not after...

Sarah said...

Hello!!! I went back and forth for a while on whether or not I should keep my blog private, mostly because of what Helaman does for a living. I've gone through and changed the names and an still really happy that I can maintain a little annonymity (how in the heck do you spell that word?) and still share what's going on in our home with friends and family. However you feel about it, you should do it, but add me to your list...please?
eacbrowneyedgirl@yahoo.com

Melissa Johnson said...

I thought I already added my email but apparently not. We'd love to keep in touch with you so add us... arizonanotary@gmail.com. Thanks!

DeWitts said...

Don't forget me!

and i'm sorry have to emails.

dewy119@cableone.net
dewy119@hotmail.com

~aileen~jaron~ said...

oh oh pick me....
leeneygrl@hotmail.com

Eric said...

It Eric Nielson here. Please add me to your list.
ericthesurveyor@gmail.com

Cole and Julie said...

Hey I want an invite, nm2arizona@gmail.com. We have a private blog and I like knowing who looks at my page. Less worry about the unknown. I'll send you an invite to ours too :) By the way this is Julie Bryce!

camilla said...

how do u add a live feedjet? you can write my on facebook and let me know if you have time, I'd really like to do that on mine.
millsmgee@gmail.com

curtisdasha said...

meyerdasha@hotmail.com

Ironygirl said...

Hey! I'd like to read your blog. Will you delete my email after you get it from here? Thanks!

jennywitt@gmail.com
jamafam@gmail.com

I have a blog as well, but I'll need to invite you. Let me know.