Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Boys!

Dad with his boys, Joel is so proud!

Preston wants to hold Ethan all the time now, but as soon as he cries he says, "all done mom, all done." I love this one of Preston's face.



Ethan is a few weeks old here. He is getting so big so fast! He is quite the little smiley baby. He started to smile when he was five weeks old! (not to brag, but it is sooo cute! and so fun!) I will have to catch one on camera for all to see!









7 comments:

The Karafa Family said...

Very cute boys you have there!

Jenn and Kylann said...

They are adorable guys! Very cute pictures!

The John Family said...

I miss them already! We will see you for the blessing sometime!

The Karafa Family said...

The Train park is in Scottsdale on Scottsdale Rd. & Indian Bend. It was very fun!!

The splash pad is at Westgate, where the Coyote & Cardinals Stadiums are.

Lindsay said...

Such a cute bunch, you should be proud!

DeWitts said...

You have some handsome boys but they have a hottie for a mom and wife!

Kerrie said...

I love your boys! Isn't it fun to have boys?! I'm so happy for you. I love seeing the babies' eyes get bigger as they change and develope. His eyes look really BIG! So handsome!