Saturday, February 28, 2009

Here he is!

Proud Mama
Proud daddy




Sweet big brother Preston



snug as a bug in a rug




Look at that big boy!





11 comments:

randa_joy said...

I love him! And his cute little nuzzle-able cheeks!

Valerie said...

Congrats! What a sweet baby! You two must be so proud!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

He is beautiful! So sweet and Precious! Congrats!

Amber said...

shauna! congrates! i am so happy for you and your sweet family! he is soooo cute. enjoy

Lindsay said...

He is so adorable... Congratulations! I love the picture of Preston holding the baby. Such sweet moments in life like that just make me melt.

I hope you are recovering well!

Curtis Family said...

Shawna, he is beautiful! Congratulations! So much fun!!!!

Sarah Pace said...

What a cute little guy!!!
Congradulations again!!

~aileen~jaron~ said...

He is such a doll. His face is so beautiful. not a new born face, wonderfully distictive. congrates mom! and dad! best to you in the up coming months.

Nikki Owens said...

Congrats!!! I hope that you guys are doing well!

DeWitts said...

Shawna! Hey girl it made my day to get a comment from you. I didn't even know you had a blog but i'm so excited so we can stay in touch. Congrats on your beautiful baby boy.

lots of love,
Marti

Woodside's said...

Hey Shawna, of course I remember you! I was so glad to hear from you. Ethan is adorable and so perfect! Congrats! Babies are so amazing! Jaran is the center of our world! We truely do not know what we ever did with out him! Keep in touch. -Kiri