Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our new bundle of Joy!

I am sorry it has taken me forever to post anything. It has started to settle down a bit here at the homestead so I felt like I could post something.
Ethan Elbert John was born on February 5th at 2:40 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 9 oz. which was exactly what Preston weighed! I thought that was amazing since I had never heard of that before. My labor and delivery was like night and day compared to Preston's. He is my easy baby so far, which is just what I needed and prayed for. He sleeps really good and eats really good. I feel so blessed to have him here and healthy. All I need to do now is post pics of him.... so keep checking back!

8 comments:

randa_joy said...

Yay! I can't wait for pictures of your bundle and for some cute brother pictures! Is Bert's name Elbert?

Shauna said...

Yes it is! I probably should have mentioned that. It is also my Grandpa's first name.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Congrats! I am so glad to hear that things are going well!

Melissa Johnson said...

I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to come and meet the little guy! How exciting!

Sarah Pace said...

Congradulations!!! Thats funny that both of your children weighed the same. Mine get an ounce bigger with every one! But glad everything went well and hope it continues that way!!

Lindsay said...

Oh congratulations on the new baby! I can't wait to see pictures.

Kerrie said...

Wahoo! Can't wait to see him!

Curtis Family said...

Congratulations!!! I kept checking your blog because I figured you would have had him by now...but dont feel bad, it took me weeks to post after I had Brooklee. Can't wait to see pictures!