Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still here and no baby

Well, I have tried pretty much everything I can think of to start my labor, except for jumping on a trampoline and running up a flight of stairs. I did go on a 45 minute walk this morning and that included a big hill, and I did drink some castor oil mixed in with a strawberry frosty, I couldn't taste the oil thank goodness! I think this baby is just comfy and cozy and doesn't want to budge. Preston came on his due date and I think this baby has a great chance of doing the same. Oh well, the 4th is only 4 days away. I guess I can handle that, as long as it is only 4 more days.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am sure you are more than ready but sad to say it's not up to you. I hope that the little comes soon and that he's a healthy boy! Congrats a head of time.

Miss you... Lindsay

Jana said...

Hello Joel. I'm not sure if you remember me. I served my mission in Peru. You are a good man and it looks like all is going well.

Shoot me back a note or give me a buzz.

Good luck with the baby!

Elder Steve Dalby
dalbysj@gmail.com
801 787 3578

Jennifer said...

Hope your baby is here and all is well. I'm an old friend of Joel's from EAC. Tell him hi for me. I found your blog on Darren Brown's blog - we went to high school together. Funny what a small world.
-Jennifer (Smith) Labrum