I am huge I know! I think I am 35 or 36 weeks here.

Preston and Joel riding the lawnmower in Buckeye.


We got a portable potty for Christmas from Joel's parents. Gross huh!?

Cutie patootie! This is probably one of the only times I have got him to smile at the camera!
7 comments:
You are not huge! I think you look good! Hope everything goes well with the delivery!! Take care!
You are so cute! I'm adding your blog to my page!
You look so cute! Your little boy is so adorable too! Good luck with the new baby!
so cute! I cant wait to see Ethan!
Hey, I'm glad you found my blog, so I could find yours!!! It sounds like we're due about the same time... it's getting close! Hope everything goes well! And Happy Birthday, by the way... I think of you every year (if that counts for anything!!)
So we just joined the clan of bloggers a while back and Kim was showing me how to search for people. Found your blog here and figured I'd say hi. Love all the pictures.
You look amazing for being ready to pop! Oh and I got Jarett those same froggy pj's for christmas! I just love them! I wanted a pair for me!
Post a Comment