Thursday, November 20, 2008

Halloween 2008!




I know this is so late, but I wanted to post a couple of Preston's Halloween costume. I LOVED his costume this year. He was a little red dragon and I thought he looked sooo adorable. I was thinking that it is probably my last year of picking his costume, but who knows? Some of them turned out fuzzy, I think it was because he was moving so much. He liked Halloween a little bit more this year. We attended our ward's trunk or treat and on Halloween we took him to a carnival they had at the college for kids. That was really fun! We also took him to our dear friend Paula's house to trick or treat. She loved seeing him and we were able to visit her for a bit. By 6:30p.m. he was pretty pooped. It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Curtis Family said...

That is such a cute little outfit! I can't wait to dress my little girl up for Halloween! I hope your pregnancy is going well!

Nikki Owens said...

Hey girl...i came across your blog and you little boy is adorable and congrats and the second? its been forever since i have seen you guys. I hope that you have a happy holiday. let me know how things are with you and your family