Friday, November 14, 2008

Barbershop!

This is at the High Country Chorus Show in Pinetop, AZ, Summer of 2008. Dallin Durfee joined them as their new tenor. William Sullivan and David Sullivan complete the quartet.
I just love my husband so much! He is so cute! Those of you who know him know that he loves to sing barbershop more than anything in the whole world. He has done such a great job on his barbershop blog, which is on my links, I think it is called Composition 4. You should all go check it out, it shows videos of them singing, it is a really neat blog. I am so happy that he loves his hobby, I actually enjoy it too. I enjoy going to his concerts, competitions, conventions, and the music is great, it is so wholesome and uplifting and I am so happy he loves it and our little boy is starting to love it too. There is a DVD where Joel is singing with his former quartet "JDJ and the Upright Bass" and Preston will want to watch his dad and he will sing some of the words too! I just love it!
I still need to post Halloween and the little EAC get together pics, so keep checkin' back.

1 comment:

kristal said...

Ah! This is great! I'd have loved to have been there to see you guys and Dallin! Where are you guys living? We're in JOseph City, I know, hick, but we LOVE IT!