Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting

Well I just got done voting and let me say that I was a little nervous when I was there on NAU campus voting, and maybe a little scared after leaving the precinct. I am a little worried about our country, our freedoms and what's going to happen. I hope things go well and the marriage proposition (102) passes and our new President turns out to be a good, patriotic, God fearing man. I am just hoping and praying for the best right now. That is my little blurp on politics. Hopefully those that read this feel the same way.

1 comment:

Colt and Emilee said...

Hey Shauna! Just thought I'd say HI! I linked and linked and linked from blogs and then I saw yours! This is fun! Now you have our blog too! Well, I'm with you...I hope our president is good. I really don't have much hope for that though. I really think he's very evil. Oh well...102 passed. YAY! Talk to you later!