Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School!















Go Lumberjacks!

It is Joel's first day back to school! It is really exciting for both of us. He actually excited to go this time. He came home from class and had lots to say! Which is very different from before with school and work. I am really happy for him. I hope it keeps!






7 comments:

Jamie Taylor said...

Yay for husbands going to school. Now just have him convince my husband, k? Just teasing.

Hey, I thought of Joel and his barbershop group when I heard Inside Out's new CD the other day. The song Peanut Butter and Jelly. They should totally check it out. I don't know what copyright things there are, or if they can arrange it differently, but it's a pretty cute song.

I hope you guys got my message about Darren's wedding. I hope you got his announcement, too. It would be great to see you there!

Sarah Pace said...

Good luck with school this year Joel

Rachel John said...

dang you johns! - when did you change from your old blog address to this one? This whole time we thought you just weren't updating your blog.

It's good to see things are going well. Keep updating

Josh & Rach

Shauna said...

We are very sorry about that. I decided to take over the blog since I knew Joel probably wouldn't do it. It was in his account and I didn't even know his password so I just started a whole new account just for me.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

How exciting! One day I would like to go back to school. Maybe when my boys are in school I will take some online courses!

randa_joy said...

Shauna love, what are you up to? what what. i miss you.

Andrew and Amy said...

Preston is growing up so quickly! You both look great! Joel, I'm really excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful year at school! Shauna, the blog is adorable! Thanks for letting updating me to the new blog- I love it.

= ) Amy