This post is late, I apologize. Preston's birthday was on June 25th, almost two months ago. Time just flies, doesn't it? He had a great time eating cake and opening gifts with his cousins. Many of our family members were there, except for the Crookston fam and Grandpa and Grandma Solomon due to a mission and other engagements. Thanks to all of those who did come! We love you all!
We had his birthday party at his Uncle Jordan and Aunt Shari's beautiful home in Mesa. His birthday happened to land on a weekend when we had a wedding to go to also. So the weekend was filled with fun activities. We appreciate them and all they did. His Aunt Shari even made his cake, it was sooo cute! Thanks again Shari!
4 comments:
cute cake shawna did you do that yourself? looks like your little guy had fun!
Aunt Shari made the cake since we were traveling. Isn't it so cute?
I can't believe he is 2 already! I can't you are in Flagstaff. I hope you guys are doing great. Your blog is so cute.
The big 2! That's so exciting. Do you guys ever come to Mesa for the temple or do you go to Snowflake? If you ever come our way, email me and we'll meet up! What about us having an EA get together? Its september and we haven't said much. Maybe two weeks after confrence or something? Who knows. We need to just have it and hope people can come.
Post a Comment