
This is a funny picture! Joel said he cut off my head so he could fit my belly, isn't that sad? I thought I would post and let everyone know that I am expecting again. I am half way there, 20 weeks, and we get to have an ultrasound next Wednesday and I cannot wait! Joel wants another boy for Preston to have a brother to play with, and secretly he wants to have his own quartet,(3 boys in a row). Yikes! We'll see about that! One at a time, I say.
9 comments:
Congrats stinker. I hope Preston gets a little sister. I don't know close brothers are sweet too. Tender. You look darling, darling.
Yaaaayyyyyy!!!! Shauna! I'm so excited for you! And it's not sad that he was trying to fit your belly and cut off your head. You're just tall. :) You're a cute little prego girl... although not showing very much. :) Lucky. :) 2 boys in a row are awesome! You get to use all the stuff you used with Preston again, plus yeah. They have lots of fun together. Either way, how fun! Congrats!!!
You look so cute! You are bigger than I last saw you! CUTE CUTE!
Congrats You guys that is way exiting! Its fun having more than one!
Congratulations!!! You look so cute!
I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything goes really smoothly for you and your choir nerd husband. Just kidding. Congratulations.
How exciting! I am really happy for you guys. We have 2 boys in a row they are lot's of fun, but lot's of energy too! The good news is that who ever comes will be perfect for your family.
Love it! You're so cute! I love the quartet idea! I can just hear it "when i swim at ta-a-nki!" How fun! I can't wait to see what you're having.
i'm so excited for you! that is going to be so fun to have another sweet spirit in your home, i believe that boy or girl, it will be such a wonderful blessing-they are both so fun! hope all is well!!
Post a Comment