it is way cute both ways! that is hard to decide. i would say by the time it's long it will be winter and you might like that...then by summer you will probaly want a change then you could cut it short again....just a thought :) hope that helps!
I like the bob best too- I think it's a great length for you. Then the short, and then the long. Did that make sense? But you DO look cute in every picture, just to let you know!
I concur. #2. They are all fun though. A bob is something you can easily cut or keep growing too if you get bored of it. :) Just a thought. It's fun to try short styles though hugh? Your family is so cute. I love your family picture.
yeah I dont know if u have already cut ur hair or not but I totally agree that the bob in the 1nd pict is my fave....It just does so much for u that he long hair doesnt (aka I think it looks better :)
8 comments:
it is way cute both ways! that is hard to decide. i would say by the time it's long it will be winter and you might like that...then by summer you will probaly want a change then you could cut it short again....just a thought :) hope that helps!
I love the blunt bob in the second one.
I love the second picture too. So cute on you! I hate it when you reach that cross road with hair. Good luck! :)
My favorite is the second one too! It looks way cute on you!! I am thinking of cutting my hair shorter too! It is such a pain to try and do everyday!!
Yeah, I'm with the second picture too. It looks really cute there!
I like the bob best too- I think it's a great length for you. Then the short, and then the long. Did that make sense?
But you DO look cute in every picture, just to let you know!
-Rosie
I concur. #2. They are all fun though. A bob is something you can easily cut or keep growing too if you get bored of it. :) Just a thought. It's fun to try short styles though hugh? Your family is so cute. I love your family picture.
yeah I dont know if u have already cut ur hair or not but I totally agree that the bob in the 1nd pict is my fave....It just does so much for u that he long hair doesnt (aka I think it looks better :)
Post a Comment