Monday, June 9, 2008

Preston Dee






















Preston will be 2 years old on June 25th. He is a lively, active, funny little boy. He cracks us up all the time! He is saying a ton of new words and learning new ones everyday. His favorite words are car, truck, tractor,and train. He love to "choo choo" with the trains as they go by. He can count to ten, sort of, and spell his name, sort of. We also think he's quite the handsome little boy, I think we'll keep him.

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

Cutie Pie! They grow so fast and are so entertaining aren't they? I just buzzed all three of my boys' hair a few weeks ago. It was way fun! They all looked so cute! We use suckers for distraction and movies as well. Craziness. Ja need the sucker the most! JK! He's always up for a sweet but he's pretty well behaved during his haircut.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Hey Shawna and Joel!!
This is Candice!Blast from the past!! We lived in Howards Trailer Park together! I came across your blog from Chelsea and Ryan..And was so excited to see your cute family doing so well! I would love to keep in touch if you like!
Come check us out www.mooreloving.blogspot.com