

Well, we moved into a little 2 bedroom apartment at the beginning of May. It was hard on me at first because I missed my cute little home in Taylor, which we will rent our while we're here. I was sad for Preston too, because he was leaving his favorite things like the horses and dog next door. I also knew I would be leaving my sisters and that was really heartbreaking. I love being close to them. I love seeing Kristi's kids grow and I LOVED giving them piano lessons and spending one on one time with them.
But..we are getting used to Flagstaff again and all its perks. We are in are old ward and that is fun, to get to see old friends. It is such a great ward.
Joel is excited to start school and I am excited for him, but sometimes it is hard to imagine two years stuck in a little apartment when I was so used to our 3 bedroom home with a large front and back yard. I was spoiled I know. I didn't know how good I had it!!!
But..we are getting used to Flagstaff again and all its perks. We are in are old ward and that is fun, to get to see old friends. It is such a great ward.
Joel is excited to start school and I am excited for him, but sometimes it is hard to imagine two years stuck in a little apartment when I was so used to our 3 bedroom home with a large front and back yard. I was spoiled I know. I didn't know how good I had it!!!
1 comment:
Girl, I know what you mean! We went from a 3 bdrm huge kitchen and living room home in Utah, to a second story two bedrom apartment in AZ. Big change! I got used to it a little but was always reorganizing things to make it feel not so crowded! I wish you the best of luck with adjusting and Joel the best of luck in education! He'll be a great music teacher. The key is putting all your heart into your directing-into your eyes, into your hands, etc. I was talking about that yesterday. Joel will easily do that.
Post a Comment