Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Turning Point

We have been truly blessed this month. Joel graduated from NAU in Music Education on May 8th. We had a little barbeque for him that day. It was a really nice time. Thank you family for coming!

Well, as I mentioned in my last post that he had been applying for jobs, he sent out about thirty applications around the state of Arizona. A couple of weeks ago he got a call for an interview in Buckeye, AZ. Who would of thunk? So we went and interviewed and he was offered the position and accepted. I couldn't be happier for him. I thought we would be waiting a while to hear from anybody, but the Lord in his wisdom knows best. I am really humbled by this blessing, and we are looking forward to our upcoming move!

6 comments:

randa_joy said...

I heard a rumor that you might be moving to QC for the summer? But now I suppose you will just be moving to Buckeye? Kind of a bummer for me but Yay for new jobs!

randa_joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Jenkins said...

I am super excited to have you move here. Let us know if there is anything you need, like keeping an eye on the kiddos on move in day. Can't wait to have you here!

ginalenore said...

Hey, maybe since you guys will only be less than an hour away, we could actually hang out more than once a year (or three)! Yay for moving! :)

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Congrats on the job! That is wonderful. THe Lord really does work in wonderful ways. Hope that he really enjoys his work and you enjoy Buckeye!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, Shauna! This is such great news about Joel getting a position so soon after graduation. I absolutely cannot believe how big Preston is already! I just can't believe it! I'll look for your updated blog soon.