Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's a Beauty Mate!

Preston is watching "Finding Nemo" right now so that is where I got the title to my blog post. It is such a great movie for kids. I love it!
Well, Halloween came and went and so did Thanksgiving. I can't believe it.
Today I bought some Christmas gifts for the kids, the game Candyland, which was only $5, and the cutest little boots for Ethan. I was thrilled with my purchases. I get so giddy about this time of the year. I feel like a little kid trying to decide what to get Preston and then anticipating the day when he can open them and I can see his face light up with excitement.
This month of December is magical for me. I love the lights that are on houses that light up the night sky, and the memorable movies and carols that bring back joyful memories of childhood and past Christmas'. The most important focus for me is the feelings of love and service for my fellow man, and the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and the gift of his life for me. I look forward to all these things....
I

No comments: