My parents just returned from their mission! They were serving in the British Virgin Islands on the island of Tortola for 18 months! They loved their mission. This is the picture that was taken at the airport. All five of us kids were able to be there to meet them! It was such a neat experience to see them come off of the plane. I am so proud of them for serving a mission, and I am so happy to have them home again!
3 comments:
yay! How fun to have them back! Your family is so cute!
what a fun and happy family you have. enjoy having your parents back:)
I can't believe they've already been gone for 18 months. Didn't it seem like that time just flew by! It's so good that they made it back safely. Tell Mom & Dad I said hi - from their long lost daughter. LOL
Post a Comment