Saturday, July 19, 2008

Update!

I want to apologize for not posting for ages. I cannot find my camera and have looked and looked. I wanted to post Preston's birthday party he just had but I will have to wait until I find my camera. I am bummed. So don't give up on me!

I found my camera! Actually, Joel found it in a drawer that I would have never looked. So I will post some new pics of Preston's birthday party very soon! To be continued...

3 comments:

Ange said...

Shauna,
OH my gosh! I am so glad that you were stocking me. Your little bnoy is so cute. That is cool you are back in Flagstaff, how much long does Joel have. Tell him hi from us. Talk to you guys later!

MelindaLou said...

YEAH! I can't wait to see pics. Even though I do see you once a week. We need to get together again, go for a walk or to the park or something. Melinda :-)

Shauna said...

He has a year left of school and then his student teaching. So not too long. Thanks goodness! I will tell him hi from you guys. It is great to be in contact again!